Processes for exchange programs are explained within the B.U. Special Students and Exchange Programs Regulation. SAD exchange program process is summarized below:
- Applications of students who wish to be in the Exchange Program should be made in person to the B.U. International Program Office.
- Students who are accepted to the program will determine the courses he or she is planning to take by consulting with their advisors.
- Students should write a Student Petition Form in order to take a semester off.
- They should hand their petitions to the Student Affairs of their own departments, which will be forwarded to the Dean’s Office of SAD.
- After the students are back, they should write a Student Petition Form for the courses taken abroad to be accepted as a part of their curriculum.
- They should hand their applications to the Student Affairs of their own departments, which will be forwarded to the Dean’s Office of SAD.