Submitting Petitions Process


Students should write a petition form to solve an electronic problem (Add-drop, late registration etc.).

  1. They should hand their applications to the Student Affairs of their own departments, which will be forwarded to the Dean’s Office of SAD. 
  2. SAD Executive Committee will review and decide on the student’s petition. 

Entry Form